- You have professional library journals and newsletters mailed to your home address.
- You read the Chronicle of Higher Education for something other than job ads.
- Your personal email address makes a cute reference to something library related (ex: email@example.com).
- You own the VHS or DVD of Party Girl.
- You have convinced yourself that you like the song "Marian the Librarian."
- Learn to play an obscure instrument (accordion, banjo, etc.)
- Take a class in a subject about which you know nothing.
- Get a subscription to a fluff magazine.
- Listen to the radio (NPR doesn't count) and watch bad TV.