- Cull out the good vendor give-aways for yourself and then dump the rest off on your coworkers or the homeless (15 minutes)
- Make a list of all the practical things you learned at the conference (10 seconds)
- Erase all the boring "Why the hell did I take these?!" conference photos from your digital camera (10 seconds)
- Recycle all the PowerPoint print-outs, business cards, and other ephemera you collected, but will never look at again (5 minutes)
- Congratulate yourself on doing a good civic deed by helping boost the local economy of the conference's host city (until you get your credit card bill)
Monday, June 26, 2006
Upon returning from a library conference, be sure to complete the following checklist of items before catching up on all the email, gossip, and office drama you missed while you were gone...
Posted by J at 7:57 PM