With the sexual harassment fuddy-duddies trying to ruin everyone’s fun, librarians are forced to get creative with library-related innuendos for their explicit workplace small talk. Some examples:
- I’ve got something he can check out!
- May I pull your call slip?
- I’d like to cite that in the bibliography.
- I think his index is cross-referenced.
- I think she’s got a little mildew in her special collections.
Ask the readers: Got any other library innuendos you’d like to share? Use the comments section below.