- autobiographical communication perspectives in Facebook user profiles
- the effects of high bandwidth speed on illegal file sharing
- a "how they do it" demonstration on student plagiarism
- feminism and gender identity in pornographic depictions of big beautiful women
- a participative ethnographic study of librarians' hostility towards cell phones, loud iPod ear buds, and unapproved beverage containers
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Always assume that patrons are using your library computers for legitimate, academic reasons. It is not uncommon for students to research...