- Periodicals will be purchasing a new pencil sharpener for public use.
- Interlibrary Loan reported adding a second address line to the ILL forms.
- Bathroom lights should be turned off each night at closing.
- The Reference Department staff should turn off computer monitors each evening, but leave the PCs on for virus software updates.
- All library staff were reminded to refill ice trays in the staff lounge.
Thursday, May 26, 2005
A fun exercise for your work meetings is to see who can work the most mundane item into the official minutes of the meeting. Some examples:
Posted by J at 1:57 PM